MDBKA Full Member Enrolment/Renew
This type of membership is for those who keep bees and wish to take a full part in all aspects of the Association.
BEFORE you start the enrolment process:
- Please read the MBDKA Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) shown on the Terms and Conditions page
- We prefer that you pay by bank transfer to reduce administration overheads
- Once you have sent your details we will contact you with details on how you can complete payment
- Payment can be by electronic bank transfer or debit/credit card in our shop – please indicate your preference on the form below.
The MDBKA membership year runs from 1st January to 31st of December
For new members joining before 1st October, your membership runs until December 31st of the SAME year.
For new members joining after 1st October, your membership runs until 31st December the FOLLOWING year.
The membership fee consists of 3 components
- British Beekeeping Association (BBKA) £21
- Bee Diseases Insurance (BDI) £2 for up to 3 colonies
- Manchester & District Beekeepers Association (MDBKA) £12
Please note that the more colonies you have the more the BDI insurance costs